That’s right. Cameras are not allowed on the Skywalk.
In fact, there are other restrictions regarding what you can have with you on the Skywalk.
- Personal items are not allowed on the Skywalk.
- This includes cell phones, cameras, purses, backpacks, umbrellas, etc.
- These things are not allowed in order to prevent dropping items into the canyon or onto the glass.
- You will be asked to store these items in lockers; the lockers are provided for you at no charge.
- You can take photos of the Skywalk, but you cannot use your own camera or phone to take photos from the Skywalk.
- Professional photographers on the Skywalk are available to take photos of you and your friends, and they do an excellent job.
You can purchase individual photos or packages if you choose.
Single photos are about $30; photos are printed right there and are delivered to you in a beautiful photo cover.
A package of all your photos is about $100, and it includes your choice of photo printed and the balance of the photos given to you on a digital memory card.