AN UNFORGETTABLE JOURNEY!
Travel in comfort to one of the Southwest’s most exciting venues in our luxurious, custom Tour Trekker vehicles with a professional tour guide.
Depart from Las Vegas and experience the extraordinary desert scenery of the Mojave Desert as you travel to the West Rim.
Brief stops along the way allow for close-up views and photos of the desert, Hoover Dam, the rugged Joshua tree forest, and the magnificent Colorado River, the river that changed the West.
Your journey brings you to the stunning West Rim of the Grand Canyon, home of the Hualapai Nation.
Your experienced and knowledgeable tour guide escorts you to points of interest, and shares fascinating facts on the history, culture, geology, flora, fauna, and all that surrounds you on this exceptional adventure.
The Skywalk at Grand Canyon West
The Skywalk is simply amazing in so many ways. It is a glass and steel walkway that extends 70 feet beyond the rim.
Walking out there on the glass floor, you can look down between your feet and see the canyon floor nearly 4,000 feet below.
Guests have the option to walk the Skywalk at Grand Canyon West: Tickets are available for purchase at the Skywalk for $32.05 per person.
UPGRADE: After leaving Grand Canyon West, this upgrade adds the Hoover Dam Power Plant Tour on the return to Las Vegas. Click to View: Grand Canyon West / Hoover Dam Classic Combo:
- $245 per person
- Tour Time: Approx. 8 – 9 hours
- All fees included
- A Fuel Surcharge Fee of $5.00 Will Be Applied
- Personally guided and narrated tour
- This tour also includes lunch at Grand Canyon West
- Small group experience
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Please call us for special requirements such as a car seat.
- Collapsible wheelchairs acceptable when accompanied by another adult.
- Nevada law requires children to be properly secured in a car seat until they are at least 6 years old or 60lbs.
- No children under 2 will be permitted on tour.