Pink Jeep Tour Trekker to Grand Canyon South Rim
Enjoy this full-day trip in our luxury custom Tour Trekker – comfortable ride, big windows.
This memorable journey takes you through the Mojave Desert along historic Route 66 past Williams, Arizona, a railroad town along the Old Santa Fe Railway. Your professional tour guide will drive and narrate through the beautiful mountains and ponderosa pine forests of the Coconino Plateau en route to the Grand Canyon.
Bright Angel Lodge at Grand Canyon Village
Once at the South Rim, you will enjoy approximately three hours on a professionally guided tour, and a scrumptious lunch at a restaurant on the rim.
Back in the Tour Trekker, you will then be transported to each of the viewing areas where your guide will take you along the Rim Trail for stunning panoramic views of the widest and deepest parts of the Grand Canyon from Bright Angel Lodge, Yavapai Point, and Mather Point.
Yavapai Point Geology Museum
You’ll also have opportunities to visit historic buildings of the Grand Canyon, built before it became a National Park. You’ll also be able to gift shops, including some offering Native American crafts.
Memories of your journey to this world-class destination will last a lifetime.
- $245 per person
- Tour Time: Approx. 12 hours
- All fees included
- A Fuel Surcharge Fee of $5.00 Will Be Applied.
- Personally guided and narrated tour
- Breakfast snack and lunch provided on the tour
- Small group experience
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Please call us for special requirements such as a car seat.
- Collapsible wheelchairs acceptable when accompanied by another adult.
- Nevada law requires children to be properly secured in a car seat until they are at least 6 years old or 60lbs.
- No children under 2 will be permitted on tour.