Grand Canyon South Rim Tour – By Air, Jeep, and IMAX
Scenic Airlines from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
First, we will pick you up at your Las Vegas hotel for a short ride to catch your Grand Canyon flight.
Then you’ll climb aboard a Scenic Airlines touring Vistaliner featuring panoramic windows to experience the majesty and beauty of the Grand Canyon.
You will fly over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Colorado River on your way to the Grand Canyon Airport at Tusayan, Arizona.
Only Pink Jeep tours Offers A Grand Canyon South Rim Tour Like This
When you arrive at Tusayan Airport – the doorstep of the Grand Canyon National Park – you will join world-famous Pink Jeep Tours in a custom open-air Pink Jeep for a spectacular tour of the South Rim.
Only A Few Will See the Grand Canyon This Way
The Grand Entrance Tour will allow you to see and experience much more than you would get from a basic South Rim tour.
It will leave you with an experience of discovery and wonder only a few will ever know.
Your guide will tell you about the history, geology, wildlife, and landscape with stories, theories, and facts. You will see for yourself some of the most expansive, gorgeous and magnificent vistas on the planet!
National Geographic Visitor Center – IMAX
When you return to Tusayan, you will have time to explore the National Geographic Visitor Center. there, you’ll enjoy the most-watched IMAX film of all time – “Grand Canyon Hidden Secrets”.
This film will show you even more about the Grand Canyon – details and sights that are simply unavailable to Grand canyon visitors.
Then, a flight back to Las Vegas and we’ll return you to your hotel after an unforgettable day.
- $399 per person
- Tour Time: Approx. 8.5 hours, including 2 hour Jeep Tour
- Includes Hotel pick-up, Scenic Airlines Tour, Grand Entrance Tour with Pink Jeep Tours, and IMAX movie.
- All fees included
- Personally guided and narrated tour
- This tour also includes a light meal
- Small group experience
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Please call us for special requirements such as a car seat.
- Collapsible wheelchairs acceptable when accompanied by another adult.
- Nevada law requires children to be properly secured in a car seat until they are at least 6 years old or 60lbs.
- No children under 2 will be permitted on tour.